Direct Dye Sublimation Ink Bag
Provided is a 1 liter ink bag of our degassed direct-to-fabric ink, to be used with bulk ink systems. Our direct dye sublimation ink is for direct printing applications.
- Specially developed for dye sublimation transfer and direct printing
- Produces bright and vibrant colors
- Long shelf life
- Excellent image definition ideal for high quality printing
- Superb light fastness properties
- Environmentally friendly, free of hazardous air pollutants (HAPs), toxic air pollutants (TAOs) & VOCs
- Meets Oeko-Tex 100, RoHS and COSIA industry standards
The high performance ink is used for direct printing on polyester fabrics and polyester-coated rigid surfaces.
The ink contains high performance dies, exhibits no dye migration or bleeding, and is formulated to prevent paper cockling.
Available in: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Light Cyan and Light Magenta
- High density ink for increased ink yeild and lower costs
- Very fast drying ideal for high speed and high volume orders
- Bright and vibrant colors with outstanding color uniformity
- High yield transfer rates
- Environmentally friendly
Printers: Epson, Roland, Mutoh, Mimaki printers with Epson (DX4, DX5, DX6 and DX7) piezo printheads.
Material compatibility: Polyester, Poly-coated